During setup, your device needs to connect to Monument using Bluetooth. This most commonly fails on Android devices.
Important: Please make sure the location permission is granted when
it was prompted during installation. Android and iOS operating systems
require Location permission to enable Bluetooth connectivity. You can
update this permission by opening the Monument App settings on your
- Unplug your external drives from Monument if they're connected
- Turn Bluetooth off/on again on your phone/tablet
- Restart your phone/tablet and try to complete the setup process.
If you're using Android: Some Android models requires Bluetooth cache to be deleted. You may need to clear your Android phone's cache before trying the setup process again.
- Here are the steps to clear your Bluetooth cache:
- Go to Settings
- Select “Application Manager”
- Display system apps (you may need to either swipe left/right or choose from the menu in the top right corner)
- Select Bluetooth from the now larger list of Applications
- Select Storage
- Tap Clear Cache
- Go back
- Finally restart the phone